View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 09:02 PM
wilywiccan
Elite Fan

People on Twitter did not like this episode but I did.

Lucifer barely losing his virginity after billions of years felt repetitive of that episode with Castiel in season 9. But I love the idea of Lucifer creating a Nephilim. And that the first time he had sex was in the meatsuit of the President of the United States.

I get that Lucifer was in the cage for eons and only sent his psychic essence out to influence demons and he is an angel. Excuse me, archangel. Very few angels had sex prior to The Great Angel Fall of season 8. But archangel Gabriel had lots of sex. And probably so did Zachariah. And maybe Naomi.

Does this mean that Lucifer never raped Sam or Michael or the Littlest Winchester brother? Or was his time with Kelly his first semi-consensual?

He totally could have been banging Meg. She hero worshipped him. It would have been like Voldemort & Bellatrix.

It took me awhile to figure out where I saw the actress who plays the POTUS mistress/Lucifer baby mama. It was an episode of The big bang theory. She played an elusive (to TBBT world) female geek who Leonard starts seeing even though he's still with Priya (so much better than her brother Raj). She dumps him when he confesses he's cheating on his girlfriend with her only for it to turn out Priya was cheating on him.

I have my issues with abortion but I find it kind of funny that the times when I'm like kill it kill it now are the monster baby stories.

Bella in Twilight: Breaking dawn
Elizabeth in Prometheus
Elsa in Splice
Merril in Neonomicon
Gabrielle in Xena Warrior Princess
Hope in Xena Warrior Princess
Jasmi-Cordy in Angel

I think Lucifer would be a better father than Chuck aka God. Kelly is hot so look forward to seeing more of her. She better not die in childbirth.

Last edited by wilywiccan; 12-31-2016 at 09:09 PM
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote