View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 04:26 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as 301 and 302 because I remembered it more clearly and the flashbacks in particular seemed to drag a tiny bit.

I thought Rebekah and Stefan had nice chemistry. And it was interesting that Klaus and Stefan actually knew one another in the past. The flashbacks in general were a bit bland though this time around since I already know what happened.

I cant stand torture scenes so watching Elena’s scenes was so hard to watch.

Stefan seeing Elena and not exposing that she was there was really sweet. Poor Elena. Their scene later on was pretty sad but I understood why Stefan said what he did. At this point he just feels like hes lost Elena and he's done too much. I think hes afraid he wont be able to regain control quickly either. And of course hes trying to still save her from Klaus.

Loved LIZ this episode, so thankful she finally sees the good in Caroline. Tyler was really cute in the episode helping too.

The DE scene in the room was great! I love that Damon said he made a mistake by leaving her alone .

I loved the tiny SD scene, it was really cute.

I also adore that Katherine is in Chicago and that she was watching Stefan back then as well.