View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 10:49 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

I'm in the minority again because a small part of me liked them together. But I was definitely for their friendship more. I don't think they ruined his character. It was actually done rather realistically in my opinion. And it's not like he was the only one in that situation in the wrong. I hold them all accountable for how that all went down. Although I do think that's when they started giving him less and less to work with.

Oh, I didn't mean dream like right then. I'm partially holding on to the hope that the end of the series will reveal everything to have been a nightmare/dream of some sort. (I can personally see shonda maybe going there for the shock factor that she seems to love so much.) or if the Altzthymers (wrong spelling I think) theory is true that everything bad didn't actually happen like it seems to have happened. THere's just gotta be some reason for all these tragedies because realistically they don't all make sense and Shonda I think wanted to keep the series realistic. either way, it's just not realistic all the crazy things happening back to back. And what happened to George was supposedly brought on by some stuff happening behind the scenes. It almost kind of seems like this was a way of punishing TR for wanting off of the show....because he could have easily just left for the army like he was supposed to and came back sometime later once everything blew over if ever agreed to. Especially with Shonda and TR working together on another one of Shondas show now.

There's just so much weirdness and confusion about all of this that I don't know what to truly make of it all.

Friendships definitely seem to be better on the show.

{taek su mi sun}