View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 10:00 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by begin again (View Post)
I'm doing good This past semester was hectic and I'm just now getting caught up on sleep How's everyone been?
I've been busy myself. Working 2 jobs and trying to catch-up on TV, plus my regular life & church stuff, I have been busy & tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
George. although, I'm still hoping that all of it just ends up being a very bad nightmare in the end. I would gladly accept a dream/nightmare in this case. Or even one of the other theories being true. Just whatever makes it so that he's actually alive. I know it's far fetched but I'll hold onto that hope forever no matter how small it may be.

I may be in the minority but I'm not too big into Meredith/Derek. I don't know why, I'm just not. Maybe because I'm less into romances from what I've seen so far of the show,. I guess i will never truly know since I won't watch passed season 4.
Spoiler:

I was more a Derek fan than a Mer/Der fan, even though I did really like them together. Some of my favorite moments of them were in Season 1 and that's really the only season I have ever liked/watched more than once.

That show seems to ruin a lot of couples/relationships, though.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street