View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 03:32 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar - Thanks for the well wishes, I really appreciate them. And yay for the move to the new apartment! Now you can start the finishing touches making it feel like home. Yes, the kitties will definitely help with that, just make sure you have covers on your furniture or at least don't mind them being potentially shredded!
Hehe, yeah, good point We got ourselves a cover for the couch, which is the most important for us.

Anja, I saw Fantastic Beasts this weekend aswell. We loved it. Wasn't as good as Harry Potter imo, but it came close, which is pretty great. I love that there will be more stories (4 more movies iirc).
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.