View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 03:39 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! That's awesome! I hope you enjoy Rogue One! Let us know if it's any good!

Hi, Arinna! I'm not liking the cold all that much.

Hi, Lydia! I'm gonna answer your post now. Oh, and you can also list all that stuff you posted on our intro thread at the top of the page. That's where people introduce themselves. Oh, and I also sent you a friend request.

I actually got into OUAT because Arinna got me into it, but she stopped watching after Neal/Baelfire died. I kept up with it, though. Regina is my favorite character. I also liked Philip and Aurora, but they didn't get much of a storyline on the show. I'm also liking Killian and Emma so far. David and Snow are okay, but not quite as central to the story as they once were. I also have to admit I love to hate Rumple/Mr. Gold. He's just too diabolical. And I also like Zelena, to be honest. I didn't start watching from the beginning, I actually binge watched the first two seasons online before I finally got caught up with the show during season three, the Peter Pan stuff.

I love acting and the whole filmmaking/TV process, too! I wanted to do that stuff when I was a teenager, but I guess I missed my chance. So are you planning to visit British Vancouver, Canada, where the show is filmed? That's awesome! And yes, I do work an overnight shift at Walmart, like I said. 10pm to 7am, which sucks, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to get something better soon. So do you actually do any acting, Lydia? I really wish I could've done that. I also love movies, but I sometimes think I spend too much time surfing the internet. And it's great that you know French! So does your job end after Christmas is over? At least you get pizza, which is awesome. And what do you volunteer doing?

Oh, and like I said, you can also go introduce yourself on the intro thread, so you can tell us about yourself and what you love about Heroes.