View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Less Than Perfect
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOT (View Post)
From the few that I've read I have to agree. Their dynamic is completely different to that of Cos and Delphine, so them meeting at school or some such just doesn't work for me.
Exactly. With Cosima and Delphine I will pretty much read them in any scenario as long as it's written well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Perhaps there's more AUs in the OB fic library because OB is a much more complicated universe to write in. I know it's not something I'd want to tackle with all the science mumbo jumbo.
Me neither. You'd either have to write about a specific situaton or you'd have to feel pretty comfortable with all the science and the espionage.

Quote:
I have no idea why it drew me in so much just that it did and then it broke my heart. And left me with the worse ending ever of separation and a Delphine pregnancy. So even if it continues it's going to be a baby fic which ugh. god why.
You do hate the baby fics.

Quote:
That doesn't work for Cophine either imo. Adult couples should never be forced to regress to teenagers because I swear that it's never in character and it's just wrong somehow. Except for Love Like Fools. That can stay. Because that's fantastic and they grow up in it so it's all good.
I can handle them being younger as long as they grow up over the course of the story. Plus college AUs are pretty much them in S1.