View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 07:37 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

I've imagined it so many ways.

Something triggers it. He remembers everything at once. Paige is there.
Something triggers it. He remembers everything at once. Paige isn't there, others are.
Something triggers it. He remembers everything at once. He's alone.

And in any of those situations - do they know he's remembering/just remembered/etc? Or do we the audience know his memories came back but he hides it from them?

Other scenario: he starts to remember bits and pieces, is confused, unsure if he's remembering a dream or if something else is going on. May or may not connect it immediately to him actually being in the shuttle. May or may not be in the presence of Paige/the others. They may or may not know what's happening.

Or maybe, in an ep in the future, something will happen that will make Toby, Sly, Happy, Cabe, Paige or Elia sort of do a double take - like they now realize he remembers, but he doesn't know that they've realized that (he may not even know, once he remembers, that any of them were aware of what he was hallucinating).

Or he will be in a conversation with Paige (or the others I guess) and bring it up himself "so...when I was in space..." etc etc.

Both of those last two scenarios would be ones where the audience either don't see the moment he remembers/puts it all together, or we did see it but only find out later that that's when the memories came back.