View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 01:58 PM
annie1408
Part-Time Fan

Honestly I get Logan. He is charming. But if he ended up with Rory, it'd be like a Carrie & Big SATC ending x100. I hate myself for being under Logan's spell but I see that a huge part of his appeal is just like Big's - he's rich. Logan is even more unrealistic than Big. At least Big bought Carrie a plane ticket in case she/he (I don't remember) misses her/him. Logan was 100 times wealthier and did more grand gestures. If Logan weren't rich, he'd lose 80% of his appeal. I even like him but I prefer a quirky show. For me Luke is more realistic characters and just like you mentioned - he showed he cared in different means. ASP truly wanted to show as that Logan was a jerk after all, peter pan, not relationship kind. Not the one who proposes to Rory. He likes his life the way it is. I tear up every time I watch LDB ending scene though. It doesn't suit the show but is so bittersweet, you can feel the end of L&R is coming yet it's lovely. I hate that ASP spent so much time on Logan. She was furious at ship wars yet that's what we got. After 10 years Rory was a mistress. I don't want her to end up with Jess any more. That ship has sailed. ASP knew Jess was more popular and he got 3 scenes. I don't get it.