View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 03:29 PM
indigo sunrise
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I assume that she started building the May LMD last week when we saw her constructing that brain, and then she made the switch when May went to pick up her and Radcliffe in this ep (which is why they had a whole scene where May and Coulson established that she was off to pick them up).

What I don't get though is whether we're supposed to assume May is still alive. I mean, AIDA didn't seem to have a problem killing the other agent, why was she keeping May alive, and if May was alive how would AIDA be able to hide her for very long?
Yeah that makes sense. I somehow missed the bit where it was made clear she was off to pick them up but that must've been the moment then.

And yes I think we are to assume May is alive. I am guessing she made an LMD duplicate of May for a reason, and I'm sure the brain she was creating has something to do with it, maybe it is directly linked up with the real May in some way because the LMD does seem to have all of May's memories and everything. I'm just really curious to know what her end game is, and why May, was it just cause she was a convenient target cause she was there anyway, or did it have to be her for a specific reason?

And yes I think there's still something more going on with Mace. It's either that or they did wrap it up a little too easily, so I'm hoping there is still more to be uncovered cause otherwise it would just be lazy writing.