View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Mazza d'Evill
Master Fan

For a moment I was afraid it would be like 'oh god, Aida felt pain cause by humans, so now she hates humans'. I sincerily hope it will be a little more complicated than that But daaamn, May..

Part of the episode was indeed pretty boring. However, I did feel like I started thinking 'oh god, this and that is happening now', and then it turned out to be quite different than I thought, so that's a good thing. Like, I was worried they'd let Daisy break her arm, faint, or whatever (been there, done that), but then it turned out she needed to just 'release' all of the 'quake' energy she had absorbed, and that jump scene was both SO wrong and funny and awesome at the same time

Group moment, YAY! We need more of those. And Yo-yo and Mack, YAY! Finally. Now I really suspect that 'Hope' was a former love of his, because of how he reacts to Elena and how he has a difficult time communicating with her.