View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 07:32 AM
indigo sunrise
Fan Forum Hero

So sorry this thread is late, guys!!

I'm off to watch the episode now so I'll come post after

ETA: AAHHH

To be honest, I was pretty bored for the first half of the episode. I could have done with a shorter version of Eli's speech, I really didn't care for his sob story but then once things really started to get going I was completely hooked and especially the last couple minutes

Man oh man, has Aida had May this entire time?? Since they brought her back from the dead and Aida cared for her? So that entire time May wasn't really May/a LMD instead? Or was it just since Aida read the Darkhold? Either way... Good incentive to rewatch and see if I notice anything!

I'm so happy Daisy is back in SHIELD. The scene with the whole gang at the end was really cute, I've missed moments like that. I liked all the interactions this episode (MACK AND YOYO!!!! Fiiiinally ), even if I'd still prefer to have a lot more stuff like that, every bit they do give us is awesome. I really liked seeing Fitz and Daisy together cause the last real scene they shared together, Fitz was still upset with her leaving. And I liked the Coulson and May interactions so much... until we found out she's not actually May also it was about time Coulson and Mace really opened up to each other. And of course most of all, Coulson and Daisy.

I'm sure Robbie will be back but I kind of hope he won't be until at least the end of the season, maybe next season even. I like him but I am ready for the show to focus on something else for a bit now.

Also how about those special effects???? Really impressed this ep.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot I wanted to mention... But ahh, I'm already sad it's the hiatus very glad it's not as long as last year though!

Last edited by indigo sunrise; 12-07-2016 at 10:17 AM