View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 11:54 PM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I am not chill, but that's because I think it's always Stefan who is the one suffering. I didn't really appreciate Caroline's attitude at all. I am just kind of done, I am so sick of Stefan giving and giving and giving to everyone that he loves and never getting anything back from them.. it's depressing

Love your icon

The fact that we know the finish line is almost here is probably helping me. What Caroline said was hurtful but she loves those kids so much. She said she felt like dying when she realised they were gone. I'm not a parent but I'm trying to put myself in her shoes. It's a very stressful situation. Did you see what Alaric said to Caroline? He was stressed too. So I get where they're coming from. And since Damon just killed Tyler, their hate and concern against him is warranted. Remember in S6 when Damon died and Stefan was grieving and was closed off emotionally? I'm trying to look at it that way in that yes it's hurtful but they have good reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
No I'm talking in general. I don't like kids on tv as it is, no offense to anyone, it just ruins couples for me. And the kids with Caroline just doesnt fit to me. IDK, I just dont see it from her. The whole birthing/raising Alarics kids annoyed me too, I was hoping Alaric would raise them himself and sure Caroline could help here and there and be a fun aunt or something but i didnt want her to take on the mom role.

And I agree with Nikki, Im Team Stefan on this one. I felt so awful for him the whole episode.
Oh okay. I don't mind Caroline as a mom because she's always been mothering everyone tbh I remember this gif set from a long time ago with I think the caption was 'the nurturer' with scenes with everyone. But I get why you were expecting her to be the cool aunt. She never showed an interest in being a mother until after the kids were born.

I think after the kids interact with Stefan they should go to offscreenville. They're too young so they can't act and so some scenes are just awkward.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-05-2016 at 12:49 AM