View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 06:27 PM
AnaMack
Passionate Fan

Well, the one OTP that I immediately relate to Bellarke of mine is Harry and Hermione, from Harry Potter, possibly the front-runner of all my ships, now a tie with Bellarke. Not so much for its start, than for its building up. The two best friends who can communicate with a glance, who couldn't survive half the stuff they go through without the other, a pairing where the world stops when they're together and where simple hugs and kisses on the face mean everything. They are it for each other. They have other relationships, of all kinds, but none compares to what they have. No husband, nor wife would ever understand them as well as they know each other, no other person could ever overcome the role they play in each others lives. They'd die for each other and their world itself would die if they were to lose each other. They eventually do not become romantic, unfortunately, but not for lack of development and symbolism. They are the Bellarke that never became romantically canon. If Bellarke does become canon romantically, then I'll have had my happy ending at last. If they don't, they'll be more alike Harry and Hermione than I wish they would be
"Because I love you, you idiot!"