View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 02:41 PM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

Hey sweetie,
Sorry to hear about your cold, life has step in the way too.

Thanks Rem [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] , feeling better now just a little sore from all the sneezing I was doing.

Now I am back to continue our conversation. I read that Christina will be part of the Parliament/ Funkadelic tribute I am very happy with this for so many reasons. One, it is the step that we have been talking about for awhile. I wonder if she is going to cover a song from them? [/quote]

Yea I read that too since I posted it in the News section. I'm also looking forward to see her participation on there too, at least I hope there is one and she's just not an announcer. (Like she was for the MTV Icon for Janet, I don't get why she didn't perform.)

As I stated this is in the right field for her when it comes to showing her the funk and the soul. Never thought that she might bring a funk, latin flavor to the mix. I am itching for her third album more then ever now.

Same here and a funk/latin flavor mix sounds great. I'm all excited and she hasn't even began work on it yet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Divas again, I am a little upset that we will not hear her vocals on this diva. I think that it is for the best. I would prefer her and Teena Marie to be on stage together for Diva’s. I am not sure if you have notice that the females showcasing their vocals are all sopranos. Another reason why Christina should do this one.

I'll just leave it that this wasn't her year to do it, and maybe next year it will. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Usher did you check his little interview about what’s R&B? Man, never love Usher but after he stated this I just might. LOL

Wow go Usher! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I hadn't heard that about his interview but did see him yesterday on TRL. Very nice to know SOME people get it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Wonder if he's listened to 'Stripped'. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]