View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

I also think that if she actually perform on 106 and Park acappella that could do wonders for her.

Oh I'd love to see that, definitely leave them w/ there mouths open. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My whole thing with Christina for this album is for people to understand that most likely she will be 23 or 24 when her album drops out. She has change and hopefully she has mature and when you do this not just your look will change but everything should. Where it is nice to do teen mags they really are not nice to her. It is easy to pick on her for being different instead of applauding her for go left.

ITA w/ you there and understand that she will probably go thru another change when her next album comes out. It's just part of the deal, you can't really choose to stay the same since that would be repetitive and boring. I'm sure Christina will blow our minds again w/ the release of her 3rd album. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The hardest thing is for some fans to understand that she is done with walking around the stage with little clothing on. Not many of her fans would like that but, then again that’s them. I am fan of her voice and everything else is second.

Ditto plus I'm glad she didn't do another 'Genie in a Bottle' album afterwards, that would have really disappointed me cause I know she has more talent than that.

VH1 Divas I don’t think she is going to do this. Cyndi Lauper and Joss Stone have join Patti along with Jessica. Maybe another time.

Yea I heard about that too, oh well maybe next year will be her year w/ even better performers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]