View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 09:22 AM
Remedy
Addicted Fan

MTV that is the main reason why I really want her to stay away from MTV. I understand that some people go by what MTV says but 99.9% does not. I also think that if she actually perform on 106 and Park acappella that could do wonders for her.

My whole thing with Christina for this album is for people to understand that most likely she will be 23 or 24 when her album drops out. She has change and hopefully she has mature and when you do this not just your look will change but everything should. Where it is nice to do teen mags they really are not nice to her. It is easy to pick on her for being different instead of applauding her for go left.

The hardest thing is for some fans to understand that she is done with walking around the stage with little clothing on. Not many of her fans would like that but, then again that’s them. I am fan of her voice and everything else is second.

I can see her doing either type of film since she changes her looks, actions on each album she does.

VH1 Divas I don’t think she is going to do this. Cyndi Lauper and Joss Stone have join Patti along with Jessica. Maybe another time.

Love,
Rem