View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Remedy
Addicted Fan

MTV and Christina Okay I am going to be honest here and just come and say it. I really do not want her stepping foot on MTV. Not for a freaking VMA, not for a special, or for anything else. See MTV does not respect the artists out there, I am not saying that I wanted them to kiss her but because, that’s not it. What I am saying is that I want them to be real. Christina does not need MTV to sell her records, she has major vocal talent and can go to VH1 or BET or other stations. Yes, I know they are own by the same people; however, MTV is more about highschool then about talent. They are more on making someone looking bad instead of just reporting the freaking story.

I can name over ten people who did not step on MTV and had number one albums. Did you know that MTV didn’t want to talk to Ricky Martin, until he received a standing ovation at the Grammy? If your not in their clique then you get no love. Big example, is 50 cents he won big at the VMA’s and just thought that he would take everything home at the Grammy. Come on now, if they are going to award anyone in Rap right now it is either Jay, Nas, Marshall, Dre or Missy and Eve. Your not taking nothing.

Acting I can see her working with Steven Spielberg soon doing something small and then moving up. She should do the acting different then her counterparts. Do not expect to carry the movie just do something small. I also can see her on Broadway too, you know getting the feel from the audience and act on it.

Love,

Rem