View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

Rem, ITA w/ your post. You got all the good shows and magazines all down already. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for the red hair, I think it would look nice on her and maybe add even more rebel to her image already. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dropping her new album around Grammy time would be great PR right there. Maybe even present an award.

What do you thjnk of Christina hosting the MTV Movie or Video Awards? Maybe around the time her album comes out to promote it even more since you know MTV hardly ever does. She can probably throw some "smart-a*ss" comments in there and I know MTV hasn't exactly treated Christina w/ the respect she deserves but it would be a good way to get her "acting" more out there for a possible movie role? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Maybe she can co-host it w/ somebody else, something sorta like Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jack Black did. Plus she already did a great job hosting the Europe MTV Awards. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited M_J_23 ]