View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 07:25 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

IDK, the L/R story just felt repeated to me. Like I feel like I’ve already watched this storyline but worse because now theres another woman involved. I mean, we had Rory feeling insignificant and “lost” in the later seasons of the show and now we are getting it again. And once again, Logan cheating on this woman was just gross, it was like Dean cheating on Lindsey. Icky.

The Michel plot was a bit sad but I think it was good for the show, it gave it a bit more substance and a “sad” sort of feel to it. Not everyone can stay in Stars Hollow forever.

“Are you doing this? Are you sicking the mountain man on me?”

Emily blowing off Rory was sad but I think they are doing a good job of showing her grief over the whole Richard thing.

WHEN JESS WALKED IN I ALMOST SCREAMED EVEN THOUGH IT WAS 4 AM YAYYYYYY. So it’s been 4 years since they’ve seen one another? BOO I don’t like that but I don’t even care, just seeing them together again was great. He definitely noticed something was off with her, he always does. And he was single I loved how he was encouraging her to write a book. And the little Jess/Luke scene was cute!!! THE HUG AND WHEN JESS THROUGH THE HAT. UGH I MISSED MILOS SEXY VOICE. I love that he inspired her.

Seeing LL fight was hard to watch but I think its realistic, and I am glad that they are finally hashing out their issues.

Rory/Logan really do have a strong bond and connection but I just see them as friends, nothing more.

Notes:
-Sutton Foster <3
-Another bunheads actress <3.
-The musical section was just a bit too long for my taste. lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote