View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 12:32 PM
KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I found Randall 100% right and Rebecca 99% guilty. And as you can see 1% is just not enough for her to keep such secret from Randall imo. Everything was amazing. Kate upset me first tho. And then I asked again, why Jack had to be dead? But better than him being alive and forgotten I guess. Awww he was a great daddy and he's gone. Did you like Kevin giving the hat to Miguel? I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't like Miguel. Nobody can stand him
I think Rebecca was scared, after loosing her baby, she was scared to get close to another baby. But she could have told Randell all that, when he was a bit older. I don't like Miguel too much, but that's not fair. At this point, he hasn't done anything wrong. To me, it seems like Rebecca got remarried within the last couple years. The way the siblings are still making their peace with it. It's like they think it's too close to Jack's death. Kate, I can see why she acted the way she did. She already slipped and ate things she shouldn't after a date with him. I just love Jack!! Why did he have to die?!