View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 01:58 PM
AnaMack
Passionate Fan

Right? Lauren is such an incredibly beautiful human being who deserves all the love and appreaciation in the world!

Also

Quote:
anais šŸ„ ā€@surfregui 19 de nov Peru Ver traduĆ§Ć£o
She was working on that even before the pics got leakeD. IM SHOOK. SHE WAS READY IM SCREAMING
Quote:
@surfregui nopee(: I wrote it this morning when I saw who appointed as attorney general..before rehearsals
Assuming, assuming... She didn't even write it because of the leaked photos.
https://twitter.com/LaurenJauregui/s...72607335657472

Quote:
Definitely I will and then going on the concert lol Remember watching RBD concerts clip. MADNESS.
Yeah, that's pretty accurate lol I was so glad they made a DVD here, tho I went to two of their three concerts here where I live. The first one I attended on the civilized more expensive part of the stadium, the chairs. The second one, it was my first time attending the middle, in which we just stand, no chairs. Well... I left in the middle because I wasn't feeling very well. A crazy fan would cry to me because she couldn't see anything from where we were because she wasn't very tall. Very uncomfortable. I was in an alright place, but with the crazy fan and being in the middle I started feeling suffocated, so I had a bit of a freak out and left. I could have stayed, but I was too nervous. That damn kid... It was the exception, though, that one concert.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 11-20-2016 at 02:03 PM