View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle (View Post)
They are beyond cute.

Thanks so much for sharing. Put a on my face.

P.S. Does anyone have work advice? My brother is hating his job, but the benefits and pay are just too go to go someplace else. He gets in these moods every few months...where he thinks he is the only one who cares about the work that needs to be done. He gets the worked dumped on him because they are short handed. I dunno what to tell him anymore. He is tired when he gets home. He isn't feeling well because of allergies. I think his co-workers dump on him because he is single and lives on his own. They feel like he should have all the time in the world...
He could try talking to his boss? Not really fair that everyone throws work in his direction. Has he talked about it with his colleagues? Kinda lame Money is important...you kinda need enough of it to be able to live your life, but feelings/health is even more important. His boss needs to respect that.

And thank you! Yes, they're incredibly sweet!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.