View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 10:24 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm liking Oliver and reporter chic but only if it ends with her not wanting to expose him. Like her realizing what a mistake it was because she's obviously using him right now even they she might genuinely kind of like hm too.
Same, I thought I wouldn't like her but she's not annoying as Summer Glau. It could work for Oliver, but there's still a big possibility for him to be dating the wrong person. She looks like those reporters that would try anything to find something to say on TV.

I have a theory about Vigilante. Did you notice the expression of this guy who works for Oliver (the one who interrogated the girl who robbed the bank) when Oliver mentioned that they would stop Dunn and the Vigilante guy? He didn't look so convinced with what Oliver said.
I already believe that he could be Prometheus too, but I wouldn't ignore that scene.

Rene and Diggle, that was so nice! Rene is really growing on me. And also his relationship with Diggle.
Thea and Quentin are great, she's really trying with him! I'm sure that he will recover from his fall after all and with her help.

And Evelyn... wow, I'm astonished. But that would explain why Prometheus didn't kill her and why she was able to fight against him easily. That also explains why Prometheus didn't care about Tobias reveal of who is the Green Arrow. This is not good... and perhaps Oliver won't realize about what she's doing until we're close to the end of the season... which kills me inside

So Bratva is working for Kovar? And Galina, mother of Taiana, is with him! Well, the flashbacks surprise us every episode... they are way better than the ones of S3 and S4.

I do love season 5. It's very compelling!

Last edited by Charlone; 11-18-2016 at 10:29 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote