View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 05:03 AM
Kyls
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'm just MAD. Like, so angry. I don't have an emotional response to this because I was just spoiled on tumblr. Im watching the episode now.

But Im just so pissed off. Like, Wes is the MAIN character? And I feel like he had so much story left? UGH, I'm super upset and my wesalise heart is just completely broken.

Like LITERALLY ANY OTHER CHARACTER should have died and I wouldn't have been this upset.

I will still watch the show but I dont know if I will post here. Nothing against the board or the posters WHATSOEVER, but all my excitement in the show will be gone, Wes was like, the MAIN character that I cared about. uGH. I so would have rather it been literally anyone else, bonnie, asher, connor, michaela, laurel, frank, oliver, nate.... LITERALLY ANY OF THEM AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE.

I am so done.
I agree that my reaction right now is just MAD. I didn't cry, though maybe later. I think I'm too mad for that right now.

My biggest issue is that Pete did this for the shock factor and to change the show or whatever. But he was a young black guy who went through so damn much, whose mother sacrificed her life, who only killed Sam in the defense of Rebecca.. he was a good guy. And it sucks that he was killed before he could have a life. Maybe none of the K5 will have a happy normal life, but damn Wes deserved to have more than death right now.

And Wes/Laurel.. I shipped these two from before they even kissed. I was so happy, and they were happy. And then the last moments they got were a fight? He died thinking that Laurel didn't love him, that she just wanted to fix him?

And he's potentially fathered a child, which he'll never know about. Though they'll probably have the baby be someone elses or die anyway, so.

I am super done with the show. I might even delete the episodes because how can watch them, knowing this outcome?