View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 12:58 PM
Full Throttle
Master Fan

Quote:
I spit out my coffee when he said he's now gonna build bridges and roads, and no mention of walls, who would have thought.
Don't forget the fence! Don't we have one of those already along Mexico? That has been working out so well...

I read this tweet the other day and almost spewed my water. For anyone who watches Deadliest Catch, this would be something to see. Considering his age and plumpness.

Quote:
Not a fun topic anymore but I like what you did there
No its not and the more I keep hearing, I just shake my head. Found out that Ivanka's father-in-law is/was in prison. So yeah her husband being one of Donald's top advisors should be a real treat. How is that gonna work considering that Ivanka will be running the Trump company along with her brothers. How will they keep that all separate?

Quote:
PIIIIIICS! We need kitties!

Quote:
How's the twitter filter working? (Ugh I wish someone would invent a web filter that would filter out that jerk's face from all my websites. I'm just tired of seeing it already and even gaming websites have something to say about him so...
It's a work in progress. Still trying to get all my bases covered. I'm sick of all things orange, but can't give up my cheetos.

Quote:
I get the gifts to others but you should indulge yourself a little more the rest of the year
I'm too damn frugal to my own detriment sometimes. My brother is getting me to lighten up a bit. It's a work-in-progress.

- Mel