View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

I kind of like that it starts of with the bad guy taunting Oliver. Feels a little Joker like.

Oliver doesn't want the recruits to get hurt. That's not exactly a bad train of thought.

The flashbacks feel like they dragging with the tease of Kovar.

I do hope the Oliver/Reporter thing doesn't play out like summer glaus character who's name is escaping me at the moment. I'm kind of digging it but I don't wa t it to end with the sole purpose being she was trying to take Oliver down. We repeat enough storylines as it is.

Still not on the Felicity/Mahone train at all which is weird since I kind of sort dig Oliver with the reporter. Ugh.

We always knew Bratva knew he was Oliver Queen. I'm interested in how they discovered it or if Antoli sold him out.

I kind of appreciate how at ease Felicity and Oliver seem to be with the other data or possibly dating somene.

Not all people who own gowns are that stupid or lord I hope not. Come on. Most wouldn't random shoot at something. The need some sort of target right or wrong. Though those that are that stupid deserve their guns taken away. Lol m

B team had its feelings hurt. They really need to get thicker skin.

I do like now that the list has been brought back in the flashbacks and now in the present. Interesting.

Evelyn doesn't realize Oliver killing tarnished his own legacy. Her killing people as the black canary killed Laurels legacy not Evelyn's since she was acting under another's identity. Am I the only one that thinks her argument didn't quite make since?

I'm kind of enjoying this Thea/Quentin dynamic this season.

The recruits whining is starting to get annoying to me.

Dig/Oliver scene always make me happy.

Really she's gonna try and take Prometheus on herself? How dumb. She's channeling stupid wild dog of old. Ugh. Really making it hard for me to like her. She's been my least favorite recruit from the beginning.

And the parrochute is back.

Finally we meet Kovar.

Okay Quentin has to be set up or maybe someone drug him a la what happened with Thea.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote