View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 04:02 PM
lianamed
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I think Regina really needs to be benched after this arc is done. The amount of Regina especially cause it's double is too much.

Don't even start with me about last season, cause last season Hook nor Emma didn't have even close to the amount of screentime Regina has had this season.

She's seriously the only regular that has over 2 hours of screentime. While the second closest Emma has only close to 90. It's too much.

This was last year by this point, at least 3 characters passed the 100 minute mark.

People say the show is balanced, don't make me laugh. It's Once Upon A Regina.

Zelena may as well be killed off, she literally serves zero purpose.
Really? The two graphics you just posted shows, from episode 5.1 to 5.8 Emma had 134:57minutes in the same amount of episodes while Lana playing two characters in 8 episodes has had 123:33. So, no, it's not true that she had more time than Emma had last year... Keep in mind, though, that this is Jennifer playing one character as opposed to Lana playing two.

Not that it matters in the end. Personally, I don't like any discrepancy in screentime. I hated it in season 4, while this was even more pronounced, and I don't like it this time either.

Last edited by lianamed; 11-14-2016 at 04:08 PM