View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 12:42 AM
PetiteFleur
Dedicated Fan

Carla
See what it takes to shake off my lethargy?
Well, I started to lose faith in humanity with Brexit, but this?
We have our own Trump here, and people who vote for him usually do this in protest (or they're actually that dumb, IDK ), but even here I couldn't ever imagine him to become a president.

I Sam Bee.

France and Germany, I'm watching you!

Oh, and I actually don't think our gov put a stake on Trump winning, they needed him to lose to prove that democracy is a bogus and doesn't work even in the US (they used the same rhetoric as Trump, that HRC is corrupt, the media is biased against Trump, the elections is rigged), and then blame all of our problems on HRC as they did with Obama.
But if they had anything to do with it, America, I'm sincerely sorry.

Quote:
And now he says he wants to be the president of "all the Americans" after spewing hatred and taking shots at everyone who wasn't white, straight and hateful in his campaign. seriously? Guess he's a politician now, eh?
I spit out my coffee when he said he's now gonna build bridges and roads, and no mention of walls, who would have thought.

And Obama has to shake hands with the president-elect who was endorsed by the KKK (among other things), I can't imagine how that feels.

Last edited by PetiteFleur; 11-11-2016 at 09:39 AM