View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 08:51 PM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Oliver not telling the new recruits about Promethus is something that I can appreciate even if they got pissed at him this is a new villain that they don't know a single thing about. So it makes sense that Oliver/Diggle that have been doing this together for pretty much 5 years to scout out everything. The new recruits are way too young and untrained personally, Evelyn is what 17 years old and Curtis doesn't have any experience

Now the reaction of the Recruits them finding out about Ollie's kills from the 1st season, I'll give Evelyn her point about Oliver being like a serial killer especially how he dealt with things during the first season. Glad that Oliver made some head way with her by the end of the episode cause Oliver has changed - which is bringing me to my next point...

Felicity's whole deal last season was according to her Oliver will not change, he will not be a better person and he will always be like he was on the island which is why she couldn't give him the time of day. I think my biggest issue as an Olicity shipper is how Felicity is all jokes and seeming like her old ways with Oliver. So is the point of this season throwing it back to the 1st season - I like the idea that it'll be showing us the growth of Oliver but is it still the endgame of Olicity is the point of this season to show Felicity that he has changed...

Felicity's boyfriend I gave him props at the beginning of the episode or middle during her point of taking the throwing star, I completely get his suspucisions cause she's as bad of a liar as Ollie was to her before she found out his sercet. Her telling him that she works for the GA I applaud her honestly and I think it was the right move, she did not tell him the identity of Green Arrow and I get the risk especially if he turns out bad. But I applaud her cause she was getting herself into a bind with the horrible lies, so coming out as working with the Green Arrow doesn't bother me because isn't it pretty out there that people know that she works with the Green Arrow

Hmm next thought is that I'm highly enjoying the flashbacks which is great because 3rd-4th season flashes were just meh and didn't care about them, I liked the flashes in the first two seasons but I think this season has been strong this far with the flashbacks. Makes sense to explain how he was part of the Russian mob and like seeing his scenes with the one he saved in S2. Love their bromance

Quentin WTF but am very WTF because it may not be a fake out. He had a star and was bleeding from the point of where Evelyn got Prometheus. PDST? or like a slipt personality cause you have to think damn that he's been through a HELL of a time. 6 years thinking that Sara was dead, getting Sara back than Sara dying and now Sara off with the Legends. Losing Laurel so just think it may not be a fake out but at the same time its not Quentin in the sense of he's not aware
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote