View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 09:41 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I'll have to get in touch with Arinna and work out those times, Tia. Like I said, Thursday at 3:15pm is fine, but Friday's watch after 4pm will go really late for Arinna. 5pm for us is midnight for her, but she doesn't work Saturday, so I think she can do it.

I actually looked that stuff up on Wikipedia, Lauren.

I consider that deleted scene real too, Lauren. It's what they originally intended to do until that damn writers' strike. Not that the writers were doing a particularly good job with the show in season 2 anyway. Claire and West, amnesiac Peter in Ireland with Caitlin, Hiro in feudal Japan, Maya and Alejandro, it was all just... horrible. And then just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it got a hell of a lot worse in season 3.

Thanks for going to find gifs and pics, Lauren! Yeah, Let It Bleed was the season 4 episode of Heroes that had the final, awesome Paire scene. I only liked season 4 because of that episode, and all the gratuitous nakedness from Tracy and Lydia. But you're right, the finale sucked.

I think a quiz thread would be great, Lauren! But it shouldn't just be Paire stuff because we'd run out of questions sooner or later. And don't worry, Tia will just be gone for next week and then she'll be back for the rest of November to help us out with the posting challenge. And a GG watch sounds great! Now I just gotta get you to watch The Whispers. How can you not watch a show where Milo is married to a blonde woman named Claire?