View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 06:59 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Ughh, I can't wait for tomorrow night. I have a feeling we're in for a lot more angst now that Sybil knows about Bonnie.

I remember Enzo telling Sarah he loves being a vampire because he's strong and fast and rich. Considering how poor and fragile he was as a human, being a vampire was probably a huge relief for him and he wouldn't want to go back to that. As it currently stands, Bonnie and Enzo have no choice but continue their lives the way it is now because there isn't a second cure and the sleeping beauty curse won't allow Bonnie to turn into a vampire. But if they had options, I think Enzo would prefer if Bonnie turned so they could be together forever.
Yeah, but he was also trying to get Sarah to want to be a vampire so of course he talked it up. I don't think he hates being one or loves being one. He just deals and makes the best out of it.

Damn Bonnie picking Enzo over Damon gave me so many feels. I was worried for a minute. Now I can't wait to see Bonnie try to bring Enzo's humanity back.