View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Heda_Khaleesi
Fan Forum Legend

Tina's Top 5
most hated ships ever

#1 Bellamy/Clarke

i can't even post a gif or something of those two because it's such a bad couple in every way. Bellamy killed a peace army, treats Clarke like sht, blames her for what happened, chains her, and i could go on and on. i used to like them as friends but not even that any more. if they should ever get together, then this will be the day in which they totally destroy Clarke's character. ugh no thanks, she has the right to be a strong powerful character and no object or prize to win over by the man pain in person.

#2 Ryan/Lindsay (The O.C.)

Lindsay was just so boring and i was annoyed by how they tried to make Marissa jealous with this character. she did no good except of adding drama to Ryan/Marissa's relationship.

#3 Ted/Robin (HIMYM)

a perfect example of how you can destroy two awesome characters and an awesome friendship with simply putting them together so that they have a relationship which is zero interesting nor makes me feel anything.

#4 George/Izzi (Grey's Anatomy)

both characters were annoying but bearable as friends. but when they became a couple it just went downhill.

#5 Damon Salvatore/Bonnie Bennett

as friends yes but everything else is just forced and makes no sense to me. i can't feel this couple. i don't even know where this is coming from.