View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 05:45 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)

You're welcome, Sarah Feeling better?
Yes, definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Margaux, your shipping tendencies seem to be the exact same as mine! I have to be doing the whole fan vids, fic, art stuff to consider myself a shipper, too.

I'm going to try to post some discussion questions before I head off to work tomorrow, but I have nothing in mind right now, so I guess I'm kind of banking on coming up with them in my sleep tonight. That's happened before.
I ship a lot as I mentioned but there's probably only like 3 ships that I'll actively look for fanvideos, fics, arts, make icons of and BC are definitely one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
I had a thought today, how do you think Bellamy and Clarke will cope when it's all over? It's been fight after fight. How do you think not having to fight would change them when it's really all they've known. Bellamy especially.
I think they wouldn't know how to deal with it when it first happens because all they know is fighting to survive and nothing else. So, they'll be ... numb and suspicious at first? I don't even know. But after that, I see them trying to make a better life for themselves and trying to move on while always remembering the past. I always think it'll be an epilogue ala The Hunger Games, where they'll be haunted forever by what they had to do but also be able to move on and be happy. (hopefully together *cough*) I'm not really sure what kind of people they'll be though but I imagine them still being them but happier/more contented versions of themselves.

Steph

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit