View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 03:35 AM
loppabelle
Elite Fan

I had friends that hardcore shipped LP so that topic was sort of off limits. Best kept to ourselves. I didn't really ship Lucas romantically but I did prefer him with Brooke or Lindsay. I liked Lindsay and I know that's not a popular opinion but I thought she was good for Lucas. I mean really how often does everyone end with the person they think? It doesn't happen let alone with multiple couples in your high school class. I don't know. I think it's what I actually like about Dawson's Creek ending. I shipped Joey with neither guy because I couldn't stand her, didn't care TBH, thought the loser was whatever guy got her(), but they didn't go the route everyone expected with Dawson/Joey. I feel like Mark wanted LP, so that's what is was going to be, even if it made Lucas look fickle and Peyton look like a lowdown person again. I mean the girl never learned. She wanted Lucas every time he wasn't available to her and I loathe characters like that. There are many women like that in the soap genre and it grates my last nerve. I guess writers think that's most interesting and I find it odd. Like you can have the person that you love and you don't bother but as soon as they get into a relationship you're all destined and in deep love.Okkkkk. I just always believe if you love someone, want to be with them, then be with them. Why does your love for that said person predicate on their relationship status? And if it happened once, cool, but three times? I just didn't buy it. But we have our own theories and I just stayed off that topic. I like my LH and L and LN. I can take or leave the rest. I preferred my family Lucas. Heck, even Lucas with Dan and especially with Karen or Keith.

Last edited by loppabelle; 10-30-2016 at 04:22 AM