View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 11:29 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

It's a complicated situation. I'll explain below!

TPBM wishes to make a big purchase in the near future?

Between 2009 and 2011, everyone died. My brother-in-law committed suicide with a gun. My sister-in-law died of obesity and a blood-clot disorder. She was confined to a motorized wheel chair and probably weighed close to 500 lbs. My mother-in-law died of grief over the deaths of her children and a general neglect of her health. She lived in an assisted-living facility, even though she was only in her sixties, and seemed to have some form of mental problem (paranoia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bipolar, etc.). A doctor tried to diagnose her with schizophrenia, but I do not think that was ever an official diagnosis. I never got to know any of these people very well. I only met each of them briefly. One other brother left the family years before I knew them, and he only returned once his mother died. The father had deserted the whole family when his children were all babies.

Now, my mother-in-law's sister is a wonderful person, and I do love spending time with her and her husband and their children and grandchildren. There is no pressure, because she is not officially my mother-in-law. She is simply Aunt Joyce, and she is warm and kind with a loving family.