View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 04:25 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

I thought the flashbacks were a snoozefest unless Jafar wasonscreen except the cute little parallel to Snowing where they peeked at each other while walking away. I honestly didn't see any parallels to CS at all except one of them being a savior. And that's actually a compliment to CS. Nothing against the actors and they actually had more chemistry in the episode than I thought from the sneak peek but I felt the romance more from current day Jasmine and Aladdin talking about it than what we were shown. And we didn't get any relevant info from the FBs like what really happened between Jafar and Aladdin that drove him to using the scissors or why Jasmine ended up in the Land of Untold Stories. Sadly I fear they will be like Merida and get another FB episode.

Short story is that I wish they'd skipped the FBs and the spa day scenes for longer scenes with the family.

And I fear that Jafar or the EQ will end up with those scissors.

Lastly, how can Robin be older than Neal? Is she like the Twilight baby with rapid growth. It's only been about a month since her birth and 3-4 since her conception.

And on to spoilers

Last edited by Austenphile; 10-24-2016 at 04:33 AM