View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Destined to Be
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Everyone has kids at different ages though. It might be hard for us to imagine because we know Hil was older when she had Gus. Or maybe it's just the fact that she looks young.
I think it startled me because it reminded of that episode of OTH in season 6 when Peyton read for herself and James Van Der Beek's character said that she'd make a great Deb . Hil's looks so that you forget that she's actually is old enough to be the parent of a teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
i dont know many people that have had kids that young. my friend did at 21 i think. and i had another friend in college that was the same.

my mom didnt have kids til 30 so i guess for me its a bit strange. my sister was 27. my other friend was like 25. another was 31. so iDK, i guess when people have kids young around me its made into more of a big deal.
My mom had my sister when she was 22 and me when she was 29. My sister had her two kids at 22 and 26. I have five cousins that I grew up with so we're all close in age and in our twenties but between the six of us, there's not a kid in sight. I guess people are having kids later nowadays.