View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:36 AM
posterity
Master Fan

Meredith has been a bit cliche and tired for seasons. Her little band of gossiping Betty's, which now includes Alex, has made it so that if you are out of her group, you are out. Also, she has recently thrown both her sister and Riggs under the bus because she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She is not ready to be with Riggs, but does not want anyone else to have him for when she is ready to be with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'm not sure what your point is at all? One is not like the other in any regard. Alex/Mer have been friends and understand one another, where as April/Jackson 100% dont and argue over the same thing. What does MA'S storyline have to do with the other? I dont understand.

They arent being shoved down anyones throats, they are a friendship, they are gonna get scenes together just like any other friendship on the show.

again I dont really have any idea how that has to do with jackson/april's merry-go-round of arguing?
They were not shown to have any such close friendship until Cristina left, and then when Derek tried. Then suddenly Alex and his band of girls were shoved down our throats. Moments that ought to have gone to Jo and Alex were suddenly given to Meredith and Alex. Such as him in prison early this season and Meredith coming to visit him.

Their friendship has begun to overshadow what he has with Jo because their scenes are continuously shoved down our throat. Why would she have such a huge role in Alex's case with Deluca? Moreover, had they focused the domestic violence story on who it was meant to be for, Jo, rather than Alex, they could not need to shove so many Meredith and Alex scenes down our throat this season.