View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 09:52 PM
backstreetboysfan
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
In an episode that’s all about trust, I found it very telling that while Oliver and Felicity question their trust in other people, one thing that’s NEVER brought into question is Oliver’s trust in Felicity.
Oliver trusts her implicitly. Every time she gives him advice this episode - and for this entire season so far - he listens to it. She tells him he needs a team, Oliver decides to form one. She tells him he needs to let them know he’s Oliver Queen, Oliver unmasks. She tells him he needs to trust Wild Dog, Oliver apologizes to Rene for not trusting him and then brings the entire team down to the Arrow Cave. He even trusts her advice enough to use her words*as mayor, when he explains that he’s responsible for his administration’s actions.
At first, Oliver doesn’t trust Rene or his team. He doesn’t trust Bratva. He doesn’t trust Lance. Hell, for a minute there he doesn’t trust his own sister. But Felicity? There’s never any question in his mind that he can trust her, and I think that’s kind of beautiful.
http://alanna-the-lionheart.tumblr.c...ust-i-found-it
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-41,NJH D-141 OSW D-167, J-Hope D-168, Jinyoung-D-189 JK-D-406

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-19 LDH D-377