View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 02:00 AM
Mountain_Girl
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)

As for things I didn’t like:

- A bit of a far-fetched premise and poor execution imo.

- No Zay.

- Maya bullying Riley but Riley still being hell bent on helping her. Rowan/Sabrina were still awesome in staring at each others’ eyes department and I don’t think Maya would have become a bully had she not met Riley (just like I don’t think Riley would have no friends had she not met Maya), but this part of the sl bugged me a bit.

- Fake spiders everywhere. That’s part of the Halloween/goth aesthetics I’m not too crazy about. I’m terrified of these creatures, even when fake and/or in pictures/videos. I couldn’t watch that ep with Farkle’s pet spider at all and this one was a struggle as well.
Yeah, I didn't like how they wrote out Zay. It almost sounded like Lucas murdered him or something.

I think Maya, after seeing how she was in the first season, could have been a bully to an extent. But more a trouble maker than a bully. Probably would have been with the girls From the ep where she shows that she is back......the one where she spray paints that park.

I am terrified of spiders as well, but this wasn't a huge problem for me. Now, the ep with Farkle's spider, yeah, that didn't go over well. I had forgotten about it and started watching. Whenever the spider was on I just turned the screen (thank god for iPads and smartphones ).