View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 07:06 PM
Slayerette89
Obsessed Fan

The episode in general was so and so for me, but there are a few things I really liked:

- The glimpses of old Farkle and Smackle were adorable imo. “Stop hitting on me!” “I’m not hitting on you! You’re my arch nemesis! Also, what is ‘hit on you’? Why would I ever hit on you?” I love those two.

- Maya’s style was awesome. I more-or-less like how she dresses in general, but this was definitely even more aesthetically pleasing for me. Come to think of it, Riley’s style, while not exactly my cup of tea, was weird and unique and I approve of that.

- Lucas’ “I regret talking” and “This is why I don’t talk to people” lines cracked me up.

- Halloween aesthetics everywhere.

As for things I didn’t like:

- A bit of a far-fetched premise and poor execution imo.

- No Zay.

- Maya bullying Riley but Riley still being hell bent on helping her. Rowan/Sabrina were still awesome in staring at each others’ eyes department and I don’t think Maya would have become a bully had she not met Riley (just like I don’t think Riley would have no friends had she not met Maya), but this part of the sl bugged me a bit.

- Fake spiders everywhere. That’s part of the Halloween/goth aesthetics I’m not too crazy about. I’m terrified of these creatures, even when fake and/or in pictures/videos. I couldn’t watch that ep with Farkle’s pet spider at all and this one was a struggle as well.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote