View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 05:11 PM
maplezbear
Fan Forum Hero

Haha sorry for keeping you waiting

It has just been crazy for me the last few days.

Aw McGee going over his proposal with Bishop. I can't believe he wants to wait another 6 months though!

So, it seems Abby and Bert aren't together anymore but are just friends.

Haha Palmer missing the elevator and Gibbs not holding it for him Is it just me or does Gibbs not like Palmer all that much?

I like that Gibbs went to investigate and Quinn went too. What the Commander said about Quinn.. saying she had the nickname Hearbreaker when she was an Agent afloat. I love Gibbs' and Palmer's reactions

Haha poor Palmer. He threw up over the evidence bags but didn't tell anyone. He thought Ducky would get mad. Then in the lab Abby talking about it the bags and knowing it was Palmer even though he said it wasn't him

Cute McGee and Abby scene I still wish they would be together

Ok, the whole thing with th e ring is getting ridiculous. Just put it somewhere and be done!

Stupid suspect Cribbage (sp?) thinking he got away. Ha! No one gets away from Gibbs

Gibbs talking to Brock and asking if he wanted to get a cup of coffee. And Gibbs saying 'cool' while laughing... so cute!

Ok so the ring was connected because of what the boyfriend of the lutenint said at the end... I felt like that was hyped a bit lol

Haha so we see how McGee gets in Bishops desk

Aw and we finally get the proposal. It was nice!

I don't know if it's just me, but is McGee looking kinda skinny this season?

So this one was one I actually couldn't figure out who did it until the end.