View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Slayerette89
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

They did ambush her but she should have held her ground. And this was the thing, I did side with Haley for a good portion of that season 2 stuff, UNTIL i think episode 18 or something when Nathan went to visit her on tour and she totally just like, brushed him off, acted like the marriage was a mistake, she was just acting SO ODD and then she seemed shocked when Dan delivered the papers to her, like what did you expect Haley? It was just weird.

And someone remind me because I forget, she signed the papers in 222 right? In New York and gave them to Lucas, but then just showed up in 223? Why? And then apparently stayed for the summer. So did she actually sign the papers or not? How come the annulment didnt go through then, they just canceled it? lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)

I don't remember much about this, but didn't she write "I love you" or something cheesy like that instead of signing them?
Omg. I'm so happy I forgot that part. It would be so oth for her to write "I love you."

Alexa, I also entirely forgot the part about either Nathan or Dan going to see Haley. I get why you thought that the marriage was not gonna last now. With scenes like that, you'd think that's where they were going.

Sorry if this is off topic. I figured we might as well continue it here because it's about Haley.