View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I mean, people claim that BH were this great friendship, and OK, Ill give them that in season 3, but PH were a great friendship in season 1. And no other season showcased that. BH were not close in 4, 5, 6, 7, or 9 to my knowledge. They had a few good scenes i 8 but nothing like how it was in season 3. So imo PH and BH were very even. In fact, PH had better scenes than PH in season 5 and in season 6 IMO.

I honestly think Mark just has other things on his mind he didn't find the friendships to be that big of a concern to him because his main focus was NH, LP, BP and LH and then all the other random pairings he brought along.

Quote:
In retrospect, LP’s overall story roughly makes sense. I’d like to believe Mark knew what he was doing all along, but Idk.
I agree, I mean, looking at the 6 seasons they had an amazing journey. For a ship to get what they got, I have to be thankful for that. We got angst, we got them in a relationship twice. We got marriage/baby and a happy ending. So of course I satisfied. But their lack of interaction in season 2 will always bother me. Lucas going back to Brooke and then later Lindsey will always bother me. And you have to wonder, what if the show had gotten cancelled along the way, then what Mark? But I tell myself, the season 2 finale ended with LP on the beach. And apparently there were LP scenes (including a kiss) that were cut from the season 3 finale (and it was changed after they knew they were renewed) so even if it had been cancelled at least it would have been hopeful for LP in a way...

Quote:
I felt for her during the Chris thing because they kinda ambushed her with that one for publicity, but that was terrible to Nathan.
They did ambush her but she should have held her ground. And this was the thing, I did side with Haley for a good portion of that season 2 stuff, UNTIL i think episode 18 or something when Nathan went to visit her on tour and she totally just like, brushed him off, acted like the marriage was a mistake, she was just acting SO ODD and then she seemed shocked when Dan delivered the papers to her, like what did you expect Haley? It was just weird.

And someone remind me because I forget, she signed the papers in 222 right? In New York and gave them to Lucas, but then just showed up in 223? Why? And then apparently stayed for the summer. So did she actually sign the papers or not? How come the annulment didnt go through then, they just canceled it? lol.

Sorry Leigh I wont get into that argument because I am a big Emison supporter.... sorry. Maybe we should just leave that topic for another board. I will say i dont think changing Alison was the show's mistake. How about we just start with Ezria, i mean, really.