View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 10:59 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

I really don't like Lee aka Rasta girl. She's just so pushy and presumptious. Gurl I get it Trace is fine, but how many times must he push you away.

I watched this episode a few days ago so its a bit fuzzy. Conor seems to have some bizarre form of ADHD. He is so on all the time that I want him to calm down. I get he has issues, but he seems to like to railroad people. His character is definitely interesting. I loved Abby being jealous.

I love what trace wants to do with that commercial property. So he can sing, write songs and is some sort of amateur architect. The kid can do it all

My heart is breaking for Abby cause her ex is such douchecanoe. But, I'm glad she got summer custody with the girls. I think being some place like that will be good for them.

Seeing Mick in the Church reminded me of that episode with Andy at Church. I get that he wants to make things better, but Mick has a lot of making up to do. MEgan is sweet, but she needs to stop acting like her leaving had no effect on her children. She may have had her reasons, but she needs to understand the repercussions its had on her kids.

Still don't like Rasta girl.