View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 10:33 AM
hopeless romantic
Addicted Fan

I don't know how to find the "official" Allison appreciation thread

I suppose one probably existed at one time, but no-one here has posted there for long enough that I couldn't say what I love about Ally.

I didn't like her at first. She was stiff and uptight and had a rather obvious stick up her assets.

She still does, because that's part of what Donny loves about her, and the reason he killed Dr. Leekie by accident.

Yeah, a lot of the time, I just get mad with her, and want her to do more to support Sarah and her other sestras, and quit going all Breaking Bad, and selling drugs as a way to solve her own drug habits, but seeing Helena take time out from her deeply-wanted pregnancy to bury her "babbies" in the yard so that she could spare Allison the pain of knowing how much Allison wanted to have a child but couldn't broke my heart.

That one, single bit of season four is part of the reason I love OB. I never wanted "babbies" of my own, but seeing Helena bury that canister she was willing to kill Pouchie to retrieve, thereby bringing down a lot of unwanted attention on the Hendrixes....

So sometimes Allison can't deal.

Neither can I, most days.