View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 12:08 AM
zevushlvr
Part-Time Fan

favorite seasons, always difficult and changing but-

the tied ones i just cannot decide between. i feel like seasons 3 and 4 were just so strong, each for their own, different reasons.

1 and 5 had great moments but at first the show was still finding itself, and the last bit of 5 started to have a little too much drama for me.

2 i really do like, but for some reason, no matter how many times i watch the series the episodes in season 2 seem to be a little more...forgettable i guess? although ironically it was the middle of season two that i started watching the series and got drawn in hah.

seasons 6 and 7...i am actually re-watching now for the first time since they originally aired(after re watching the rest of the show countless times). the show really lost some charm and got too dramatic for my taste at the time. i truly believe ASP, even if sub-consciously, set out to ruin the show in season 6, i have specific reasons behind this if anyone wants to get into it. season seven i havent gotten to watch again yet, but remember it being just a different universe.

episodes that come to mind, although there are many more and in no real order-

they shoot gilmores

raincoats and recipes

pilot

that damn donna reed

dear emily and richard

first day at yale

incredible sinking lorelais

last week fights

written in the stars

say something
seven years of love and devotion, R.I.P Gilmore Girls October 5 2000 - May 15 2007.
zevushlvr is offline   Reply With Quote