View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 02:39 PM
courtneybangelcakes
Elite Fan

Quote:
I totally agree with you on this statement. I just love the entire show, beginning to end, it'll always remain in my top 3 favorite shows of all time.
That's how I feel too This show means so, so much to me and it will never be out of my top three shows. Even with episodes that frustrate me, I still enjoy them. I could watch any episode of Gilmore Girls at any time.

I'm curious about the rankings of your seasons! There's a lot of variation. I have a really hard time picking my favorite seasons -- they've changed a lot over the years.

1) Season 5
2) Season 4
3) Season 3
4) Season 1
5) Season 2
6) Season 6
7) Season 7

In all honesty, the first 5 feel pretty equal to me. Season 3 used to be my absolute favorite, but in recent rewatches I've grown to love 4 and 5 so much. Maybe because of LL? Also, the ending of Season 3 infuriates me ...but there are so many great episodes throughout. And Season 1 is so classic and it builds the world so wonderfully. And for some reason, Season 2 has always been ranked kind of low for me, but it contains so many of my favorite episodes and of course RJ's buildup. So who knows, it could be switched around at any time