View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 10:09 AM
Mazza d'Evill
Master Fan

Hey Lizzy, hey Leanne!

Hope you feel less crazy than yesterday, Leanne!

Lizzy - it's all strange. Your data plan doesn't extend outside your own country, so you just have to pay for every MB you use outside your own country (and every minute you call, and every text you send). And as Belgium is definitely not The Netherlands (they joke about us, and we joke about them but they're the nicest people), that goes for Belgium as well. It's gonna change next summer though, then we're supposed to be able to use our own data plan anywhere in Europe. Which makes a lot more sense (except for the people who are strongly against the European Union, which I'm not ). It's been getting cheaping through the years though, it used to be soooo expensive.
A lot of cell phone companies use free wifi spots, but mine doesn't I get free wifi on almost all the train I work on btw, EXCEPT the ones going into Belgium

Btw. Last week, this British kid on the train (who were heading back home to London after a school trip to Germany by train) thought I was American, because my English was so good 'but not British'. That was cute

It's really starting to feel like fall! The color of the light is really changing, getting warmer. Leaves are slowly starting to turn yellow and brown... As long as the sun keeps shining and the air keeps feeling crisp, I'm a happy girl